- Brand Name: Verbatim
- Parts: 10
- Disk Capacity: 25GB
- Products Status: Stock
- Type: BD-R
- Package: Yes
- Recording Speed: 6X BD-R
- Style: Double Layer
- Model Number: 64099
- Diameter: 12cm
- Sales Form: A Box
- Code : VB-64099
- Blank Disc Surface: Branded
- Lot Disk Media type: Blue Ray BD-R
- Packaging: 10pk spindle
- Warranty: 1 years warranty
Original Verbatim BD-R DL 25GB 6X Blank Disc Double Dual Layer Recordable Media Branded Lot Blue Ray Disk Compact Data Storage
The BD-R 6x has a storage capacity of 25GB with 6x writing speed as well as extremely long recording times of offering even more capacity along with outstanding burner compatibility and a long service life. Blu-ray uses a blue-violet laser to read and write data while current optical disc technologies such as DVD use a red laser. The shorter wavelengths of the Blu-ray technology make it possible to record more data on the same space. These discs are safeguarded by Verbatim's super hard coat which protects against everyday wear and tear.
Available up to 6X write speed.
High speed for extra storage space.
High-definition discs to store large HD video and audio files.
Up to 25GB storage space to backup and storage of data, photos, music and videos etc.
Suitable for one-time recording and should be used with BD-R hardware.
Treated with super hard coat to prevent scratches and prolong disc life.
Reinforced cake box packaging to minimize breakage.
High quality and long archival life.
Supported by major electric companies, for Sony/Pioneer/Panasonic/Samsung.
NOTE: The product may produce partial differences due to different production versions and batches. Please rest assured that we will provide you with absolute quality assurance.
Blank Disc Surface:
white wide inkjet printable
Lot Disc Media type:
14 * 14 * 3cm / 5.51 * 5.51 * 1.18in (L * W * H)
240g / 8.46oz
1 * 10-Disc Spindle
Note: Package list without user manual
Compare with similar items
1. Avoid placing in direct sunlight, humidity, or high temperature environment. When it is not usable, place it with the disk facing up in the packing box.
2. Use special soft-tipped pens only. Do not use ball-point pens or other hard pens to prevent the disk surface and stored data from being destroyed.
3. Take the disc, avoid touching the surface of the disc to avoid scratches or dirt. When placed in or removed from the drive, the index finger is placed in the hole in the disc and the thumb is placed on the edge of the disc. Remove from the drive when not in use. When the surface is dirty, wipe it gently with a soft dry cloth or a damp cloth dampened with alcohol. Do not use cleaner to prevent damage.