- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Shape: triangle
- Diameter: 45mm
- Display Type: Digital
- Weight: 300g
- Length: 187mm
- Screen Type: LED
- Type: Alarm Clocks
- Is Smart Device: No
- Feature: Calendars
- Motivity Type: Digital
- Material: ABS
- Width: 98mm
- Style: Modern
- Function: With Backlight
- Form: Single Face
- Model Number: Digital Alarm Clocks
LED Digital Alarm Clock Features
● 4 Bit LED Display
● Time Function: It plays hour, minute, and it can change in 12/24 hour system
● Date Function: It displays day, month and year (From 2000 to 2099)
● Alarm Function: Shift the switch to set alarm, you can set Daily Alarm and Snooze Time.
● Temperature Function: It can display and change the ℉/ ℃ ; the normal measurement range is -10℃ ~ 50℃, (14℉ ~ 122℉ )
● Mode Selection: Press HOUR/MONTH to change three modes dP-1, dP-2, dP-3
● Power Saving: Press MINI/DATE to choose if turn on the power-saving function. ( Turn on displays onSd, Turn off displays oFSd)
● Low Light: When 18:00 – 7:00, the screen is in low light automatically. The brightness will change as you set.
● The clock will turn on the protection function, when power cut.
● Working Environment: 5V, both DC/AV can supply power. ( Backup battery 3V)
● All keys have sound.
● The IC operating temperature is -10℃ – 50℃
① Time Mode
Connecting the external power first, and then the standby bettery, the clock will display and quickly change from 0000 to 9999, at the same time makes a sound ” Bi” and Displays AM 12:00
Enter the normal time mode, Press MODE key to enter the corresponding functions as follows:
Time Mode – Date Mode – Alarm – Temperature
1) In the normal time, dial the switch to TIME SET, press HOUR/MIN to set hour and minute, long press to fast forward. Press 12/24 key to change 12/24 hour system, and 12 hour system has PM mark ( the alarm set can`t change)
2) Setting range: HOUR is 0-12 or 0-23; MIN is 00-59
3) Set hour, the second won`t change while set minute, the second will reset.
4) In the normal time mode, the screen will flash without any key. Dial the switch to the lock position to exit and keep the time.
5) In the time mode, ( no alarm and be in the power saving mode), after 30s to be power saving, and maintain the normal time.
② Date Mode
Press DATE/YEAR to enter date mode, the date displays 1st, January, 2018
1) Dial the switch to time set, press MODE key to sey date, press the DATE key to set day and press MONTH key to set month. Then press the MODE key again to set year, the MINI key means up, the HOUR key means up, long press to fast forward/backward.
2) The setting range: MONTH is 1-12, DAY is 1-31, YEAR is 2000-2099. In the setting mode, the screen will flash without any key. Dial the switch to lock position to keep the date and exit, then it`ll turn on normal time.
3) In the date mode ( no alarm and be in the power saving mode ), after 30s to be power saving, and maintain the normal time.
③ Alarm Mode
In the normal time mode, press the MODE/YEAR key twice to enter the alarm mode, alarm time displays AM 12:00,.
1) Dial to the alarm switch Alarm Set to set alarm, press HOUR/MIN key to set hour and minute, long press to fast forward. 12 hour system has PM mark.
2) Dial the switch to choose turn or turn off the alarm. When turn on the alarm, the alarm mark lights.
3) The set range: Hour is 1-12 or 0-23, minute is 00-59
4) In the set state, the screen is flashing. Dial the switch to lock the position, exit and keep the alarm.
5) When the alarm rings, the alarm mark will flash, it will stop in next 1 minute. Press any key to stop it.
6) Hour/Month, Minute/Date or 12/24 Year to stop alarm, but it keep the alarm state, after 15s return time state.
7) Dial the switch to Alarm OFF, the alarm mark will disappear and alarm will stop.
8) In the alarm setting mode, it`ll stop ringing.
9) In the Alarm Mode (no alarm and be in the power saving mode ), after 30s to be power saving, and maintain the normal time.
④ Temperature Mode
1) After connecting the power, the clock will automatically detect the temperature, the normal measurement range is -10℃ ~ 50℃, (14℉ ~ 122℉ )
2) The clock will detect the temperature in very 10s, in the temperature mode press both MIN/DATE and HOUR/MONTH keys to switch ℃/℉
3) Under the dP-1 mode, the clock will automatically switch and display temperature for 2 seconds.
4) Under the dP-1/dP-3 mode, press MODE key to switch and display temperature.
5) In the temperature mode (no alarm and be in the power saving mode ), after 30s to be power saving, and maintain the normal time.
⑤ Power Saving Function
1) In the normal time mode, press MIN/DATE key to choose turn on (onSd) or turn off(oF Sd) power saving
2) Upplug the power cable, the clock will enter power saving mode (on Sd) automatically when just 3V 2032 betteries work.
3) The clock will turn off power saving mode (oF Sd) automatically when DC 5V works.
4) Under the dP-1/dP-3 mode, when lock in date/alarm/temperature mode and 15s later return to time mode, and after 30s/10s to enter power saving mode, sound control or keys start screen to return normal time mode.
5) Under the dP-2 mode, any mode and 30s/10s to enter power saving mode, sound control or keys start screen o return normal time mode.
6) If the clock is in power saving mode, when alarm rings, it`ll turn on the LED and display alarm mode, after 15s will return time mode.
⑥ Low Light
When 18:00 – 7:00, the screen is in low light automatically. The brightness will change when you set time.
⑦ Power OFF Protection
1) In any case, if the clock suddenly lose power, the system will activate standby batteries to keep regular time.
2) When standby batteries activating, all functions cannot work.